International Ring Sizes
Common Ring Sizes in The US
Most of our customers purchasing women's rings are usually in the range of size 5 to 7, with size 6 being the most popular ring size. However, we carry women’s ring sizes from 4 to 9 for many of our styles.
For men, the ring sizes are understandably a bit bitter. Size 9 is the most common for men, and the most popular range is 8 to 10.5.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to carefully and accurately mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind - different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
|Size in MM||US / Canada||Great Britain||Japan||France||Germany|
|45.4||3 1/2||G||5||45 1/4||14 1/2|
|46.7||4||H 1/2||7||46 1/2||15|
|48.0||4 1/2||I 1/2||8||47 3/4||15 1/2|
|49.2||5||J 1/2||9||49||15 3/4|
|50.5||5 1/2||K 1/2||10||50 1/4||16 1/4|
|51.8||6||L 1/2||12||51 1/2||16 1/2|
|53.1||6 1/2||M 1/2||13||52 3/4||17|
|55.6||7 1/2||P||15||55 1/4||17 3/4|
|58.2||8 1/2||R||17||57 3/4||18 1/2|
|60.7||9 1/2||--||19||60 1/4||19 1/2|
|62.0||10||T 1/2||20||61 1/2||20|
|63.3||10 1/2||U 1/2||22||62 3/4||20 1/2|
|64.5||11||V 1/2||23||64||20 3/4|
|65.8||11 1/2||W 1/2||24||65 1/4||21|
|67.1||12||Y||25||66 1/2||21 1/4|
|68.3||12 1/2||Z||26||67 3/4||21 3/4|
How to Measure Your Finger
Here’s an easy-to-use online printable ring sizer tool. Follow these steps to find your ring size:
- Print the above ring sizer image at 100% -- make sure the image isn’t minimized or scaled, or the measurement may not be accurate.
- On the printed version, make sure the “3.5 inches” measurement is accurate with a ruler.
- Cut it out following the outside border black lines as a guide.
- Carefully fold it in half width-wise at the “A” line so you can make a small cut on that line. It needs to be wide enough for the long end with the ring sizes to slide through it.
- Slide the slider scale through the “A” line and put your ring finger through the loop. If you are planning on wearing your ring on a different finger, measure that specific finger instead.
Make the scale snug (but not too tight), and read your ring size as it appears where the “Read Size Here” arrow is pointing, like so: